“God is love and His love is established by His grace. God’s grace is accessed by our faith. Our faith is what produces results on the Earth. Our faith (what we believe) is what overcomes the enemy.” Pastor Nick Scaglione
All things are possible to those who believe! Matthew 9:23
Do you want to discover the God-given potential that’s in you and live your best life, ever? I’m sure the answer is Yes! When we believe and operate in the principles of God it will drastically transform our lives for the better.
Let’s take a look at Seven Keyways to tap into the power of God that’s in you!
- We must always remember that it’s all about God. We must seek God and make Him a priority in our lives. When our purpose is rooted in God’s plan, God will take care of our plans! Stop seeking creation and begin to seek the Creator, God! Remember the things we seek such as value, jobs, a mate, cars, etc. Jesus has dominion and authority over it all. You’re His child and he wants to bless you when you have your priorities in order! (Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 1:22-23, Matthew 10:38-39)
- We must understand our Creator. Everything was created and is held together by God! Think about it. The creator of heaven and earth. The creator of seen and unseen things is with you and is on your side! God loves you and wants to take care of you. Stop allowing yourself to fall into self-pity and believe you are alone and helpless in this world! God knows you and knows exactly what you are going through and how to help you. Trust Him! (Colossians 1:15-16)
- We must understand the why behind what we do. Here are two familiar quotes, “Where purpose is unknown abuse is inevitable” and “Failing to plan is planning to fail”, Nothing just happens. We need to connect to a Godly vision and honor the opportunities God has given to us. A Godly vision is what gives us purpose and keeps us from perishing.
(Proverbs 19:21, 2 Timothy 1:9)
- We must get rid of the dead weight in our lives until we get off the ground. When we are in the process of evolving and maturing, we must watch our associations! We can’t allow people to drag us down to their level of immaturity. We are working on something! Watch your influences. Evil communications corrupt good manners. (1 Corinthians 15:33, Luke 6:39)
- We must care the most. Do you want to win in life? Do you want to win in your marriage and on your job? If you don’t want to win, you won’t! Winning requires work! You must care the most! Remember all things are possible to them that believe! Do you care enough to believe God for your life? (Matthew 9:23)
- We must believe that obedience and submission will protect all of the greatness that’s in us! The degree in which we can be obedient and submit to the people God has put into our lives is the degree in which God can trust us with power and success. We must be adjusted and be receptive to correction. If you can’t be adjusted you’re guaranteed to fall off course! (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)
- We must understand that committing to a vision from God gives us purpose and puts us on the offensive. Think about it, if the only person you had to submit to is God you probably will never change. You need people in your life to help you get back on course when you’ve fallen off track. (Philippians 3:15-16)
God has put greatness on the inside of you! It’s time to tap into it!
Follow these 7 steps and you are on your way to living the abundant life!
1 John 5:1-5, Ephesians 3:8-20 AMPC